Whirlybird Property. Property with a personal touch. Open 7 days a week.

Tel:01494 957133
Tel:01628 671060


wine Cottage fire damage house A


Through our close association with Leaseguard, Whirlybird Property offers insurance protection to both landlords and tenants.


The UK has seen a vast increase in the number of property investors.  From the private landlord who owns a single investment property to the professional landlord with a portfolio of properties.

So whether it's building insurance, contents insurance or rental income guarantee, Whirlybird Property can assist you, and thus help maximise the returns from your property investment.


Did you know that domestic burglary accounts for 8% of all recorded crime in the UK?  

Did you know most tenancy agreements state that it is the tenants responsibility for any damage to their landlords property?

Insuring your home contents is always important, but when you are a tenant you also need to protect your deposit.  Fully comprehensive, new for old cover of your contents and accidental damage to your landlords building and contents are protected through us via our association with Leaseguard.